Do you have a friend who is tagging brands in social media posts? Do you sense the difference in how they talk about their new fitness gear or describe their experience with it on Instagram or Twitter? Do you see that they have more followers on social media and have greater conversations in the comments?
Do you wonder what is going on?
Well… most likely your friend has become a brand ambassador.
So, what exactly do brand ambassadors do, what are the benefits, and how do you become a brand ambassador as a student?
What Does a Brand Ambassador Do?
Brand ambassadors help companies create and manage relationships with customers by promoting and showing their experience with products as well as answering questions and communicating the company's mission and values. Ambassadors do it via in-person communication with their friends and peers, or by using social media like Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and other platforms.
Here are examples of some of the most common responsibilities:
- Represent a brand as an expert on its products,
- Promote products,
- Communicate with customers to collect their feedback,
- Write social media posts and stories,
- Interact with followers,
- Host and attend events to attract potential customers,
- Join groups and communities where potential customers may be,
- Write articles and content,
- Network with company’s representatives,
This is a great opportunity for students to level up their communication and marketing skills and learn a lot in the process of being a brand ambassador.
Benefits Of Being A Brand Ambassador
Independence And Creativity
- Flexible work schedule. Mornings, evenings, or weekends, it is up to you.
- Type of content to write and create for your followers. You can continue posting photos, videos or blog articles if this is what your audience loves the most.
- Choose what products to promote and how, as long as it does not conflict with the company's mission and values, or hurts the brand in any other way.
No Experience Needed
You can literally start with no experience and company’s representatives will help you get started. Do not be afraid to ask for help, and start implementing it into your work to gain that valuable experience.
Meet New People
- Meet other brand ambassadors, learn from them and share your own experience,
- Work with company owners or representatives,
- Join groups and forums to engage with potential customers,
- Gain more followers on your own social media.
Learn Marketing Skills
- Product promotion,
- Writing copy and articles that grab people’s attention,
- Responding to customer objections,
- Consumer behavior and psychology.
Incentives And Earnings
- Earn commission on the sales you generate,
- Greater discounts on products or free products,
- Gifts, exclusive products, business cards,
- Bonuses and gift cards
How To Become A Brand Ambassador
At Gymammo, we are always looking for students to join our team as brand ambassadors.
So, If you are a student who loves fitness and looking to learn new skills, join the Gymammo Brand Ambassador Program today.
This is what you will get as a Gymammo Brand Ambassador:
- 50% discount on all products,
- 10% commission on all your generated sales (you will have a personal code and unique link to share with people),
- Earn additional gifts and products as your sales volume grows,
- Opportunity to grow into a sponsored athlete,
- Access to our private Ambassador Facebook group where we teach you everything you need to earn more commission and grow your following.
Learn more about Gymammo Brand Ambassador Program here